1. All play goverened by the USGA rules except for the following local rules.
2. Out of bounds defined by all white stakes and white lines on the course. **NOTE** All shots right of the barn on hole #2 are out of bounds. There is to be no playing from that side of the barn. Ground under repair between shed and cart path – lift and place on other side of path – no penalty.
3. Lateral hazard and water hazard – LH is defined by the red stakes and WH is defined by the yellow stakes on the course.
4. Yardage poles in the center of the fairway are measured to the center of the green.
5. More than four players per group are not allowed unless permission is granted by the Pro Shop.
6. All play is to start off Hole #1 unless permission is granted by the Pro Shop.
7. Dress Codes: Proper attire is required at all times. Collered shirt prefered. No cutoff’s. The club is a softspike facility. Tennis/running shoes and softspike shoes are required.
8. Please repair all ball marks on greens, and rake sand traps after use.
Lessons offered at course by a Certified Instructor
Contact Rick Meyer in the Pro Shop for details.
Mark Gielow- Course Superintendent