2023 Membership Packet Information
Thank you for your interest in a 2023 Ste Gen Golf Club Membership! Enclosed you will find your membership application, as well as our course policies and procedures. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to help. We are excited for the 2023 season and look forward to seeing you often!
Rules & Restrictions
- Rules & Restrictions
- ALL golfers must check-in with Pro Shop staff prior to play.
- Members are entitled to the privileges due them for the type of membership purchased. Membership is valid January 1-December 31, 2023. Blackout dates include tournament days, closing due to weather or course maintenance.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage to SGGC golf carts
- Please set a good example and have groups NO larger than 4 people at any time.
- When using SGCC carts, there should not be more than 2 golf carts per 3 or 4 some.
- Member(s) agree to abide by all golf course rules set by Ste Genevieve Golf Club including, but not limited to:
- Dress Code- Cut off t-shirts and boots are not allowed.
- Rider Policy: Riders (people not playing golf) are allowed on the course, if they do not violate the junior policy, for a cart fee.
- Cart Path Rules: All golfers must abide by the daily cart path rules, keeping carts out of restricted areas on the course.
- All Members (excluding Student Membership) are encouraged to have a paid cart plan! Personal carts are NOT allowed to be shared amongst members to avoid paying for a cart plan or a daily cart fee. NO EXCEPTIONS! Failure to abide by this policy will lead to termination of annual membership! Members that do not own personal carts are not allowed in cart shed!
- There are no refunds or transfers on any Memberships.
2023 NEW MEMBER APPLICATION
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR OUR RECORDS